Fires cause considerable damage to homes and their contents;
however, "after the fire" activities can cause more damage.
It is important to take immediate, appropriate action. Draperies, rugs and clothing usually can be refurbished after
a fire, except for scorched or severely water damaged items.
Our Fire and Water Damage Restoration Services serve insurance
companies, contractors and individuals with special cleaning needs.
We can pick-up, treat with ozone and clean your garments.
We offer risk-free restoration and guarantee the work? We will not
charge for the cleaning of items that cannot be restored.
We use detailed computerized inventory and billing systems.
We stand behind our work 100%.
We provide secure storage facility.
How does it work:
1. We respond to a call from an adjuster, contractor or individual within eight hours.
2. After the initial contact has been made, our technician will walk through the
disaster site within 24 hours.
3. Preparing the Order (Sorting, classifying the items by fabric,
color, pattern. Determining the specific cleaning method for each items).
4. Develop an estimate.
5. Emergency service (We understand that insured will need some
household items right away, such as suits/dress for work or child cloth.
We will clean and return these items ASAP).
6. Restoration Dry Cleaning:
Before dry/wet-cleaning/washing we use a deodorizing process that actually breaks
up the smoke molecule to eliminate the odor. This deodorization process is called
the ozone treatment. The ozone treatment produces an oxidizing agent that creates
the same sweet smelling air associated with a rain storm.
7. Delivery of restored items.
8. Completing order.